Mount Olympus Accademey
Apollo is the twin brother of Artemis, goddessgirl of the hunt. He himself is the godboy of prophecy and truth. In the mythology, Apollo is additionally the godboy of the sun however Helios is more of that in the series.
Apollo is often bothered when Artemis takes care of him to much. He can get really annoyed easily, but tries to keep a cool head if possible. Being the godboy of prophecy, he can't tell lies, which sometimes gets him into tight situations. He does care for Artemis, as shown when he was worried about her crush on Orion, who everyone (but her) knew wasn't that good of a person. He is especially good friends with Dionysus and shares a dorm with him in MOA (Mount Olympus Academy). He is intelligent, as seen by his method of defeating the Python, but terrible when attempting to tell a lie.
Powers and Abilities
- Apollo is the godboy of truth, therefore he cannot tell a lie and is terrible at it.
- Apollo, like Artemis, has incredibly amazing shooting skills.
- Apollo, like most of the other godboys, are super strong and super smart.
- He posesses most of the same archery powers as his twin sister.
- Despite the fact that Apollo can't tell a lie, it appears that this is not his greatest weakness.
- Apollo gets annoyed when his sister Artemis is to overprotective of him, proving that moment when she warned Cassandra not to toy with his emotions, and she should be careful, unlike the nymph Daphne.
- Apollo is in a band called 'Heavens Above'.
- He shares a dorm with Dionyus.
- Apollo is the godboy of prophecy.
- This is similar to Cassandra's many talents, but she isn't immortal.
- He won the Python-a-Thon.
- Brother of Artemis.
- He cursed Cassandra, but later falls in love with her.
The image gallery for Apollo may be viewed here.