Mount Olympus Accademy
Persephone has very pale skin and red hair. Athena once mistook that Persephone looked like 'another statue, coming to life' . She wears a long, yellow chiton with a print of green leaves. She has green eyes. In her red hair, she has a laurel wreath, showing her love of nature.
Persephone has a 'go along to get along' attitude in the first book she is in. She becomes more independent during the end of the book. She is very kind and sweet she is always trying to put other's opinions and feelings before her own. If there is a fight or argument, Persephone always tries to calm things down. However, if she feels likes she's been insulted, she will get upset. But she still remains very sweet. In Persephone the Phony she met Hades and the liking feeling was mutual.
Persephone is the only person who gets to stay at home out of her four goddessgirl friends. Her mother is Demeter, goddess of the harvest. She also owns a shop in the Immortal Marketplace.
Poewrs and Abilities
- Persephone can revive the dead, and the flowers with a touch. She inherited this trait from her overprotective mother Demeter.
- Persephone can control nature and plants, like Antheia.
- Persephone is shy.
- Phersephone has feelings for Hades.
- She is best friends with Athena, Aphrodite, and Artemis.
- Persephone is the daughter of Demeter.
- Persephone is the only one of the goddessgirls that live at home.
- Persephone is sweet and kind.
- Persephone's mom is very over protective of her.
The image gallery for Persephone may be viewed here.